Breakups are nasty. No one wants to have a broken heart. If you’ve ever been in that situation where you just felt that you want to get your ex back then here are a few tips to help you out.
You and your ex broke for a reason. And you need to know why you broke up and find out if there is still any hope to get your relationship back.
How To Get Your Ex Back?
Getting your ex back requires techinique, patience and dedication. Many books have been written on how to get your ex back. Hundreds of advice have been thrown on the internet to tell you how to get your ex back. But there is just one simple truth about this, does your ex still think about you?
If your ex still thinks about you, then it means you still have a chance. If your ex moved on and erased you from his or her life then your chances are slimmer. But don’t lose hope, because you’ve once shared love, and you can still make them want you back.
1. Communicate – In order for your ex to want you back, you have let him or her know that you still exist. Don’t be a stalker though, that’s creepy. Try to let them know that you’re still someone they can talk to. Drop them a line here and there to say hi. Send them some food or coffee. Do something to make your presence known.
2. Apologize – If you want your ex back you need to put your pride aside. You need to realize that love does not hold grudges. It does not matter who was wrong. You need to make amends.
3. Hangout in their circle – If your ex knows you’re still alive, and he or she sees you here and there, there is a higher chance of getting him or her back. Try to hang out with your common friends. Go to the places you both like. Try not look like you’re stalking them though.
4. Get your life together – Looking like a wet blanket is a big turn off. No one wants to date a person who looks like they are desperate. Get your act together. Have a life. Don’t look like a homeless person or a psycho.
5. Be mysterious – Ok this one is tricky. A lof of self help books tell this bit. They advise you to try something to be mysterious. Like do something new. Impress your ex like travel or do something you did not do before. Make them wonder about you.
6. Give them some space – Let them be for a bit. Don’t try to force them to come back right away. That’s a big no-no. No one wants to get back together when there is just so much hate.
7. Tell them how you feel – There is nothing better than being honest. Say sorry and then tell them that you want them back.
8. Ask them out and put some effor into it – Invite them to dinner. Cook a meal for them. Show them that gettng back with you would be the right decision.
9. Do something silly for them – Ok try one of those things where you put a banner on the side of the building and try to ask them back. Make an effort. Effort is king.
10. Be honest – The best way to get your ex back is by being honest. You need to tell them you want them back. You need to say sorry. You need to make them feel like you really do want them.
Ok, there is just no guarantee that you can get your ex back. I know that’s harsh. But you need to understand that life will go on. You need to be prepared just in case they don’t want you back. You may have messed them up big time and so they don’t want to cross paths with you anymore. Or they may already be in another relationship. Don’t try to get them back if they cheated on you as well. Because they will surely do it again.
Give yourself the self-respect you need to walk away if your ex does not take you back anymore.
Being in a relationship is wonderful. You feel like you are in cloud nine when you first start it out. You see things through rose colored glasses. But sometimes the green monster creeps in and you feel jealousy.
A bit of jealousy is healthy, however a lot of it can drive you mad. You can be filled with stress to the point of being unable to sleep. Sometimes you just want to live a normal life but once jealousy goes into your heart, you turn into this detective always trying to snoop around trying to catch your partner.
Jealousy can ruin your relationship, your happiness and your life. It can turn the sanest person into the craziest b*tch. It can make you do crazy things just because it takes control of your whole being.
Overcoming jealousy can be tough, but it is possible. It may need some effort and a huge dose of will power but it can be done. All you need to do is to choose a life free of jealousy.
1. Find out why you are jealous – In order for you to address jealousy, you need to first find out the reason for your jealousy. Are you jealous because in the past, your partner did something unacceptable? Are you jealous because previous relationships did not work and thus you cannot trust people around you any more? Or are you jealous because you feel that there is something wrong?
When you find out why you become jealous, you can know how to address the problem.
2. Build trust – The best way to avoid feeling jealous is by being in a relationship that has trust in it. But how do you do this? First is to get to know your partner well. By this I don’t mean snooping around his things and trying to unlock his phone. By getting to know your partner I mean you have to know how he thinks, what he likes and how he really is. If you know a person well, then you can trust him or her.
3. Spend quality time together – One of the reasons why people get jealous is because they don’t spend any time with their partners. They just take each other for granted because they are busy. By spending some time together, you cement trust into your relationship. It doesn’t matter if it’s face to face or even if you are in an LDR, you can still have quality time together.
If you are in an LDR, try to spend thirty minutes to an hour talking to each other. Yes, you have to do this because you need to spend some time together. If you are in a relationship where you can spend actual time together, then do so. Make it a point to hang out.
4. Don’t badmouth your partner – If you start telling all the bad stuff about your partner to your friends or relatives, you will start to have negative thoughts about him or her. Yes there are going to be things about him or her that you don’t like but you don’t need to ruin his name to your friends. They will just tell you more negative things about him to go with what you say and hence this can damage your relationship.
5. Stop being a detective – You may say you trust your partner, but if you snooping about and trying to go into his Messenger or his phone, you just show how neurotic you are. The more you snoop around, the more you get jealous.
6. Do your own thing – People who live a happy and well rounded life have no time to be crazy and jealous. They have a lot do and don’t need to stalk their partners. Spend time with your friends. Have a fun hobby. Focus on your career growth. Do something that makes you feel happy and alive.
7. Heal your heart – Most people who tend to be overly jealous have past issues. They have had parents who cheated on the other parent. They’ve had a partner who broke their hearts. Before you can fully trust another, you need to first heal your heart.
8. You are beautiful. PERIOD! – A lot of times girls get jealous because they feel they are not pretty. Men get jealous because they think another man has more money or a better career than them. But you are good enough. You are beautiful. You are worth it.
9. Communicate – If you feel that there is something is wrong, talk to your partner. Don’t nag, talk. If he or she has nothing to hide he will be honest with you. Believe him, do not accuse the person. Stop having shouting matches.
10. Know when to be jealous – Sometimes it’s OK to be jealous. When you know he’s a cheater then leave him. It’s not worth your sanity to be bitter and jealous. If he keeps you feeling jealous, then this relationship is not for you.
Jealousy or Relationship
Jealousy can really ruin your life. It turn your once peaceful life into a load of sleepless nights. It can cause havoc to your sanity and even your health.
In the end, it is your choice, to have jealousy or to keep the relationship. If your partner is not worth trusting, then leave. If you don’t know how to trust because you’re so damage, leave. Don’t ruin your life, and don’t ruin someone else’s life because you’re too jealous.
Love is all about showering your partner with gifts both from the heart and in kind. It is about sharing what you have with the person who is dearest to you. But at times, giving gifts can be problematic if you don’t have a lot of money. You may want to give the world to the person you love but if you don’t have enough cash it may be a problem.
So here are a few tips to help you out with giving Christmas gift to the person you love without breaking the bank.
1. Make your own gift – Well the best ever tip is the tip that has been said through time and time again – MAKE YOUR OWN GIFT. It can be as simple as making a collage of your pictures with a poem in the middle. You can make a pop-up box with pictures of your special moments. You can draw or paint a funny picture. Your imagination can go wild.
10 Best Hand Made Gifts
2. A Poem
3. A drawing you made, does not have to be perfect
4. Coupons of Love – you can make a booklet with the stuff you want to do for you honey
5. A quilt
6. Hand-mug for your coffee lover sweetie
7. A shirt with your own drawing (use some sharpies made for clothes)
8. Baked goodies
9. Embroidered towels
10. A giant photo of the two of you.
2. Ask your babe to a dinner at the park – You can set up a picnic by candlelight at the park and just have a very romantic date together.
3. Be a smart shopper – You don’t really need to spend too much money when you know where to buy and when to buy your gifts. You can buy on big sales such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. You can check out helpful websites for such sales and discounts. Or you can also go to places such as TK Maxx or Argos to get the sale you need to get the perfect gift you want.
4. Try to visit flea market – Flea market finds are like gold. They are inexpensive but have a lot of character. You can find one of a kind gifts there.
5. Give your honey a massage – Watch YouTube and learn really good massage techniques and wow your honey with your at home spa treatment
6. Buy your gift in advance – Sometimes if you buy last minute, you are in a rush and you have not time to compare prices. If you buy in advance you may be able to get a lower price because you’ve done it way before the Christmas rush.
7. Look for deals online – The internet is the place to be for deals and coupons. You can find a lot of deals online and discounts here and there.
8. Ask you partner what he or she wants – I mean if you ask them what they want you’d have a better idea what it is you can do to save money for their gift
9. Save – OK, I know you may not have thought about this but if you really want to buy something special you might want to skip going to Starbucks everyday and just make your own coffee at home or forget about the pricey games you want to buy for your PlayStation or Xbox and allot the money for your partner’s Christmas gift
10. Be creative – Being creative will save you lots of money while you still wow your babe. You can get freebies from companies like makeup brands if you write to them or you can get plushies online if you join surveys. Look for coupons. You can always buy something simple and put in much effort like preparing dinner or setting up a picnic.
Christmas is All About Love
Christmas is all about love, you it may be about gifts and parties and celebrations but the point is sharing the love. Shower your partner with kindness and sweetness and make him or her breakfast in bed or wake them up with a note and a coffee.
Show your love so that no matter what the price tag of your gift is, you can be sure that he or she loves it and loves you much!
NOTE: Edited September 2017 to reflect updated links
Well have you ever been to a date and you felt that there was a spark but the guy just never called you back? Or if you’re a guy, did the girl ever reply to your texts? You have probably thought about why the hell did this person who seemed nice and all that suddenly dropped from the face of this earth and now just doesn’t want to do anything with you.
Sometimes your date did not call or text you back just because you did not click. But other times, your date did not message you or text you because they got turned off by something you did on your date.
10 Things That Turn Off Your Date
I know you are lovely and you have dazzling personality that can make anyone fall for you right? Wrong. OK, so you are this really great person. You have a great personality but aside from that you also have some idiosyncrasies that ward people off from staying with you.
In the dating scene, specially if the person is looking for more than a hook up, he or she will stay away from frogs to get to the prince or the princess.
1. Talking too much – The first thing most people do on a date is to talk. But they forget that at times they start to blabber. With the help of a few glasses of your favorite cocktail or wine, you can turn from a shy type to a talkshow host.
No one really wants a blabber mouth because they tend to be annoying. They tend to talk too much about themselves to appear interesting. However too much talking backfires.
2. Coming off too sexy/sexual – Sex sells. But you are not for sale. If you want a guy or a girl to drool over you, fine be sexy. But if you over do it, they might just bolt. They may think your some sort of a sex starved person who will jump in bed with anyone. If you barely know the person, don’t use sex just to get him or her interested. If sex does happen, it should be real and genuine and there should a connection.
3. Being too indecisive – OK so your date asks you where you guys would be going. And you just say “Anywhere is fine”. Well anywhere is not fine. Why, because you might hate the place which he chooses. You have to speak your mind and have a plan. I mean, it’s a big turn off to date someone who does not know anything. Smart is sexy.
4. Eating like a supermodel – People eat, that normal. You don’t need to faint from just eating leaves all night. If you want that pasta or cheeseburger, go ahead and get it girl. You are an independent beautiful woman who can eat what she wants. If you’re a guy you don’t need to just eat the lean stuff just to show to the girl you’re so buff and health conscious. Yes health is wealth but no one wants a person who is a total fake on a date
5. Being a total fake – OK you can be the best actor or actress in the world but people can see if you are a fake. You can’t pretend that you are the most fabulous person in the world. You are you and that is awesome but you don’t need to fake who you really are just to sound cool and chill. If you don’t like something say it. But remember to be polite as well.
6. Trying hard to look cute – Come on, you are not a baby, you can be cute but please don’t take this way too much literally. No one wants to date a baby, unless their a psychopath. Don’t talk in a baby voice and don’t try to make cute faces all the time. Stop throwing corny jokes if you know they are corny. Remember this is a date, you are not yet in a relationship.
7. Being a BITCH/DOUCHE BAG – OK this is pretty much a given, if you act bitchy or if you act like an a*s no one will want to hangout with you. Even if you don’t like your date, it does not give you the license to treat them like dirt. On the other hand if you like your date, then behave. Don’t treat the staff of the restaurant like servants. I know you may want to impress your date but being a high strung, hard to please person is not the way to go.
8. Not sharing the bill – If you are man, you need to let the girl pay her share if she wants to. I know you are trying to be chivalrous but she might find it insulting that you don’t want her to pay. If she says OK then fine but if not offer to pay but if she wants to share let her.
On the other hand, ladies, a man is not an ATM machine, you should not make him pay for everything. You are not a gold digger so you
9. Talking about Politics – Politics, religion, and other sensitive issues are off the hook. I mean this is already given but sometimes we fall in the trap of wanting to sound smart that we just can’t help ourselves but talk about it. Stay away from this topics at all costs.
10. Being clingy -If you’re just dating don’t act like you are in a relationship. This is a really big turn off. No one wants a person who just ties them down even at the start of the dating process. Don’t text or call too much if the other person is not texting or calling. When it comes to communication, it should be a two way process. So you need to contact each other if both parties are willing. A simple text asking “What’s up?” should be enough. Wait for a reply. If there is none then don’t pester the other person.
OK so these stuff are pretty basic. I’m just saying this because sometimes it’s good to remind people. People are people they will perceive you and see you differently from how you see yourself. You need to show some manners and you need to be a great catch yourself for you to find that great catch, OK?
Going through a breakup is one of the toughest things a person can ever endure in his or her life. It shatters you into many pieces and you feel you can never be whole again. Breaking up is a very difficult thing to get through and you just wonder how it is to be happy once more. You try and imagine the days when you were just happy but then again you start crying again. I have written this article to help those going through the big “B” and want to bounce back.
Let it out. – When you first realize that everything is over all you can do is feel the pain and the hurt. You just want to cry or sleep all day. It’s ok. Let it out. You need to do some catharsys and let the pain out of your system. You need to release the pent up emotions. Drink some if you have to. At this point all you can think about is how painful it feels. That is normal. But do not destroy yourself in the process. You can cry, you can drink but don’t destroy yourself.
Rant to your friends. – I know you may sound like a broken record for repeating the same things over and over again to your friends but trust me, you need friends who would listen to you. Friends can offer you sound advice and console you in times of great emotional stress. They can cheer you up by giving you advice or even just hanging out with you.
Distract yourself. – Recovering from a heartache is much easier if you don’t remind yourself of how it once was between the two of you. Try doing things you have not done before when you were a couple because you did not have time or energy to do it. Why not go travelling solo? It is less expensive and you can now do whatever you like since you are alone. Take some art classes or learn a new language. Once you’ve cried your eyes out, it’s time to put your life together by learning to live life by yourself.
Improve yourself. – Well aside from distracting yourself, you must also make yourself better. You must allow yourself to grow and be a step higher from what you once were. You have to be the man or the woman your ex would regret leaving. But improve yourself not for him or her but for your own happiness. You need to be a better person so that if ever you decide to stay single you can be happy in your own skin or if you decide to be with someone, this person will be glad to have you.
Try to avoid the memories. – You may have had the best memories, but in order for your heart to move on you need to learn to let go. You need to stop thinking about him or her whenever you see something related to your time together. Stop cyber stalking him on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. It does not help. If you could unfollow him or her for a while it would be best. Because unless you learn to live apart from him or her, you will never ever learn to grow by yourself.
Eat, pray, love. – Yes I got this from the movie that starred Julia Roberts. It is now time for you to discover a whole new you. You must eat to enjoy life and taste every single morsel of food with utmost anticipation. You must learn to pray and meditate and centre yourself. Learn to clear your mind and be void of any feelings. Once you have mastered this, you are on your way to recovery. And finally fall in love again. It does not have to be another person, you can fall in love with yourself. Love the life you are given. Let love surround you and who knows you might not just change your life but also change yourself.
Take risks. – When you were part of a couple you probably did not want to take risks because you always considered the welfare of your partner. Well now it is high time for you to take those risks. You may want to move to a new city or travel. You may want to take a job overseas. Try dating a different sort of person. Don’t let yourself be tied down to old stuff you once knew. Learn to say yes to life.
Exercise. – Many people who broke up swear that exercise has really helped them recover. Scientifically exercise releases endorphins which are happy hormones that fight pain. When you exercise you can release your stress and aggression. Bonus thing is looking look but more over you will be healthy. Being healthy and fit helps your mind stay sharp and allows you to think more clearly.
Reflect. – Now that you have cried, exercised and done so many things to move on, it is time for you to reflect for the reasons why you guys broke up. Learn to accept that some people are not meant to stay in our lives. You must also accept if it was your doing or if it was your partner’s. Avoid being bitter. Be thankful that you did not spend the rest of your life miserable with each other. Reflect on the things that you have done that lead to the break up. Even if it was caused by a third party on his or her side, you might have had something to contribute to it. Find peace in your heart.
Move forward. – Many people always say to “move on” but I say “MOVE FORWARD”. To move forward means that you will no longer be the same person. That you will now grow from the experience you’ve had with this person. Moving forward means that once you start dating again, you will no longer repeat the same mistakes and not dwell on the things that happened in the past. You must learn to live happily now with or without someone in your life.
Breaking up can be very painful. It causes your heart to bleed out and suffer. You feel like the world has ended and shifted and you are left behind. But recovering from a breakup can happen if you learn to move forward and live life even if you are single.
Men can get mushy too. They may act and look tough but deep down inside they do want to be loved and cared for. They want a lady who can show them how it feels to be special and taken cared of. Most men may have a really strong façade and try to show the world that they are tough and care less about the “L” word; but deep down inside just want to find a person who can make them smile despite their busy day.
Unlike women, men are not that emotional. If ever they are they try hard not to show it. This means that they find it more difficult to admit that they are in love with someone or at times use logic to understand their emotions rather than their heart. Being logical creatures, they will try to find out if a relationship is beneficial for them or not. Even if a guy likes you, it does not mean that he is likely to fall in love with you. Men can totally differentiate love and sex from one another like the North and the South Poles of Earth.
So how do you make a guy fall for you? Simple you make him feel that you are important to him and that you indispensable. But how do you do this? That is the question. Many women struggle to make a guy fall for her but the secret is simple, so I have dished out ten simple ways to make a guy fall in love with you.
1. Don’t act like his mother – Moms are great, men specially put a special place for their moms in their hearts. You can never compete with this woman in his heart. She is the top dog of all the women in his life. But you must remember that men do not like women who scold them and push them over the edge. That was his mother’s job, not yours. Be a woman who is caring and nurturing all the time but never be too clingy and overly controlling.
2. Show him that being with you is fun – All the giddy feeling men get when they see a pretty girl do get old in time. They do get bored if a woman only talks about shoes and bags. They want girls that they can have fun with. If he runs, try putting on a pair of running shoes. You don’t have to be a pro in the same stuff he does but being someone he can share his interests with will likely spark his attention. What’s more is that you need to give him a reason for him to ditch his crew on a Saturday drinking night and spend time with you.
3. Cook for him or at least order him a pizza – The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. This has been encoded in his DNA. Men like, no LOVE FOOD. If you can’t really cook try mastering at least one dish say a steak! You can watch YouTube videos to learn how to. I know that most women now believe that they should not be confined to old notions and stuff like that, but this is a sure fire way to get a man to notice you, A LOT.
4. Be mysterious – Men are hunters. They want conquest and they get bored easily if everything is laid in front of them with no need to do anything. Men like women who are angels and devils rolled into one. They don’t like women who are one faceted. Don’t text him too much, he will get tired of you. Try to be a bit of a catch. Be the girl he can’t enough of because there is something about you that he could not put his finger on. Have a life. Don’t put all your time and attention into chasing him.
5. Spend time with him – Don’t be scared that he will treat you like a buddy, yes he will be familiar with you but allow him to discover the little things about you that make you amazing. Allow him to see you with no makeup. Be the person whom he can run to in times of pain and sorrow. You can be both the girl he trusts and the girl he falls in love with. Men are likely to fall for women who they see as dependable.
6. Be yourself – Yeah this is an old, used and abused cliché but men hate fakes. Don’t act like a person who you clearly are not just to impress him. In the end if ever you make him fall for you, he will find out and detest you and vice versa.
7. Smell Nice – It has been proven that our sense of smell is directly linked with our sense of love and emotions. We associate good memories to the smells we have had, Find out what kind of scents he likes. Men normally gravitate towards the smell of vanilla since this scent links to the smell of food, which as you know men love. Try to stay away from those too overwhelming scents that make people have a hissing fit from smelling it. Too floral or too fruity scents turn men off. This scents are great if they are light and combined with other notes. Always shower and smell fresh. Keep your hair clean and smelling good.
8. Use Subtle Touches – Men clearly associate touching to sex and intimacy. They also associate this with closeness and belongingness. Touch his arm, shoulder and knee and brush your hand to his. This sends signals to his brain that you are someone who he can be close to. Men see this as being more open and that you are not defensive. Men normally fear rejection so this subtle signs do allow him to zone in more into you. On the other hand, don’t overdo it since men man see you as easy to get and cheap.
9. Be sweet – Well this is an age old secret. Men still fall for the sweet and caring girl. This is the woman who he can bring to his house and be proud to introduce to his mom and family. This is the woman who gives him small stuff like his favourite hamburger or picking up his laundry. A woman can be sweet by just offering help with his work or asking him if he also wants coffee.
10. Be sexy – Well yeah sweetness get a man but if you are sexy, you can have him in the palm of your hand any time. Men gravitate towards women who ooze sex appeal in them. You don’t need to be a size 0 to be this girl, you just have to work your assets. Wear clothes that flatter your body. Try wearing sexy shorts but a long-sleeved shirt on top. Try mixing modestly with sexiness. But remember you’re not a hooker, don’t act like one.
Getting a man to fall for you may be a difficult business but you can do it. Men are beings of logic, but they also have emotions. They also long for love and you have to show him that you are that girl that he has to fall in love with. I hope my tips has helped you out!
So you’ve met your first date after signing up to and reading this match.com review, and what now you are wondering what you will do and where to go. First dates can be pretty scary. You can feel the pressure to impress the other person and be able to win his or her heart. There are many things that can happen in your first date. Being able to have an enjoyable experience on your first date can ensure that he or she will go for a second, third and more dates in the future.
One of the most important factors in a date is the location. This is the backdrop of the whole date. If you go to a place that does not suit you, then the date may not be as great as it should be. Here are the ten best places to have a date.
A Theme Park
A theme park is a good place to go to on a first date because it has so much to offer. You can have so much fun together. Normally on first dates you feel nervous and agitated but here you can scream out your scared heart and then release the tension. You can both relieve the beauty of your childhood in a theme park. There are so many activities you can do here, from eating cotton candy to riding a mega roller coaster. This date would be an instant hit because it would be very memorable.
AirSoft / Laser Tag Place
OK you may say this is a bit extreme but it does bring out adrenaline. If you both feel that excitement, it gives you instant connection. Going on a shooting game would be cool because it draws out a bit of competitive spirit.
Volunteer Foundations and Soup Kitchens
If you both have a soft heart, then this would be a nice place to go to. Another thing is you can judge a person’s character by the way he or she handles people who may seem less fortunate than he or she is. Sharing a kind experience really makes you bond together.
An Eat All You Can Buffet
Well most people would like to pretend when they go on a first date, but trying to sample different kinds of food would be fun. It does not mean that you have to pig out like there is no tomorrow on your date, all it means is that sharing a cool meal with someone can make a nice and interesting date. This sort of get together can allow you to taste different kinds of food and giving your comments about it. And what could be better than sharing the gift of food?
This would be a great date idea for those science enthusiasts at heart. Going to the planetarium is very romantic and is not geeky at all. You can both look at your favorite stars and spot them in the “sky”.
Riding a Local Ferry
Being on the water is such a romantic factor. Even if you are in the city, there is a probably a nearby body of water where you can catch the afternoon ferry. You can both watch the sun as it goes down in the horizon.
Dining in the Dark Restaurants or Any Weird Restaurants
This would be cool because it is a novel concept that both of you can enjoy. It may be a bit daunting to eat in a totally dark place but it would be fun to let your guard down and not to be totally conscious about the way you look. On the other hand restaurants which offer exotic or weird food can be fun too if you’re both up for it.
Art or Cooking Classes
Finger painting has been proved to fight stress. Sharing an artistic thing can be really enjoyable. It brings that side of you that believes in all things beautiful. Art can make you feel relaxed, happy and energetic and sharing that vibe would make you bond more. Cooking on the other hand is a fun way to enjoy each other’s company. In a cooking class, you can see how well each other can handle the “heat” so to speak. You can even try remaking the food you cooked in class at home, together.
Seeing nature makes people feel relaxed. Some local gardens offer you the experience of picking fruits and vegetables and even cooking them up for you. You can also see some butterflies in these places. Communing with nature can be a nice way to get to know someone. You can see right away if the person is superficial once you guys start getting your hands dirty as you go through the produce and flowers.
Rooftop of Building
Yes this may sound a bit daunting but it is very romantic. Setting up a nice scene with a candlelit dinner on the top of the roof of even your apartment building can be a total thumbs up for you. Women really dig this thing. On the other hand, if you are the lady inviting the man, you can lay some blankets and pillows and then you bring a portable DVD player or laptop so that you can watch a nice movie with the guy. I mean it may seem too much but if you want to impress, then by all means do this!
Well if ever you do get scared of trying these ten things I have mentioned, there is always the other reliable two places you can go to: the park and the cinema. This places can be a favorite go to place for dates but they still work well in bringing people together.
Parks are not boring, they can be fun places too. You can both go for a jog there. You can also set up a picnic. If you both love dogs, why not bring your furry friends along? It would be really nice and interesting date to be able to just be yourselves. One of my favorite things to do in a park is flying kites. This really brings out the kid in you.
This is the number one classic date place. But don’t discount it yet just because a lot of people have done it already. Going to a movie both of you can enjoy can allow you to have something to talk about after. If it is an action movie then both of you can be thrilled, if it is a comedy then laughter really takes off the edge and nervousness.
Oh yeah women. You can’t live with them, you can’t live without them. They are the wonderful, beautiful, feminine and sometimes crazy species that men love. Women have always help a special place in the universe, much like the stars and the planets. They wield a special power that is both great yet gentle. And yes women can be sometimes strange. There are so many bits and pieces that work together in their mechanisms that they are just simply amazing.
So here I have taken the liberty of laying down a few types of women that you will see out there. Though I am not really into quantifying and qualifying people into groups, I would like to help you out and share with you the types of women out there.
She loves the color pink or purple. She is dainty and sweet and yet she can be downright bossy at times. She is a perfectionist. The princess is the type of girl who does not want to be let down. She is everybody’s favorite, yet a lot of times everybody hates her a bit
If you date this girl, prepare a bit of romance; she is likely to fall for you if you do the grand gesture. She loves flowers, romantic movies, pets and all out cuteness. She can be really sweet, but the down side is that princesses can also be demanding. Yet the Princess can be a damsel in distress, she would like you to rescue her.
Don’t mistake the Queen for being a Princess. The Queen is a totally different woman. A Queen is a woman who is on the top of her game. She can run the world and then some. She is beautiful and classy yet knows what she wants. Sometimes she can be manipulative and controlling so that she can get her way. But a Queen is a Queen. She does not take nonsense from people around her. She can be loving and kind too, but don’t mistake that for weakness.
If you are lucky to date a Queen, be prepared. She does not like to be dominated upon especially if she is the Queen of Hearts type. Sometimes Queens are a little difficult to deal with because they know that they are always right.
She is the girl who loves art, writing, painting, music or whatever art form she is fascinated with. The Artist is the girl who does not care if her hands get dirty for the sake of her art. She loves coffee or tea. Sometimes she listens to weird music. The Artist kind of woman wants a man who she can be inspired with. She can either like you because you are so damaged and she thinks you such a tragic tale or she may have high ideals much like a fictional character she writes about. You would usually see her in not so usual clothes.
If you get to date an Artist, be open minded. Sometimes she wants to be alone to do her art, yet sometimes she wants to be beside you all the time. The Artist can have a roller coaster of emotions too. She is not your average girl.
This woman is a huntress. She keeps her eyes on the price. If you get to date her sometimes she can be intimidating. She loves her job. She has a great job that she loves and is on the top of her game or is working hard to get there. Sometimes you feel that she does not give you enough attention because she is too focused on her job. She is never after your money though, because she knows she can work for herself and make money for the stuff that she needs. This woman does not mind splitting the bill because she knows how hard it is to earn cash. The great thing about this girl is that she won’t question you for working hard because she is works hard too. She won’t be too demanding at that too. This type of lady though can sometimes be distracted easily by her work too. She can be on her phone at times calling people, but if she thinks that you are worthy of her time then she can put those down.
She is the woman that you bring home to your parents and your mother just beams at her. She is the sort of woman who loves cooking and taking care of people. No don’t mistake her for a nanny or housekeeper material, she is not that. She is a woman who despite all her other stuff, takes time to care for you. She will give you massages when your body hurts, she will cook your favorite food.
When you begin dating this lady you can see that she is a Nurturer because she asks about your day and intently listens to your stories. She likes picnics and does not mind getting her hands dirty too. She like volunteer work. If you get lucky to date this girl, don’t let her go. She may look a bit plain at times and not to glam but she is the kind of woman that is for keeps.
As the title goes, this lady is one tough cookie. She may have a rough exterior but is still a lady inside. She likes cars and she believes in the feminine power. She thinks that women are equals of men. Sometimes it is hard to get into an argument with this girl because she knows her battles and won’t stand down for them.
This girl is a girl you bring with your buddies, she can surf, ride a bike, drive and drink a beer and still be oh so pretty. She is no damsel in distress. She loves active sports or loves power. You talk to her about cars and computers but she won’t get bored.
Now, now be careful with this type of girl. She will break your heart into pieces. The Vixen knows all her assets and is not afraid to use it. She can charm her way into anything. She can look innocent and sweet but she can be very manipulative. The Vixen has a special sex appeal that every man wants. This lady can be cunning and smart. It would difficult to tame her. She is not interested to be someone’s housewife. If you date this girl, you must bring your A-game, otherwise you will just lose. You must a completely irresistible man for her to put her full attention on you. If you get to tame a Vixen then you must keep her interested, otherwise if she get bored she might just leave.
Now this lady you have to stay away from. She either throws sob stories about her childhood or her exes when you go out on dates. She probably is a broke as hell but still shops like Paris Hilton. She has many drunken stories to tell. She may have also slept with so many guys she lost count (though I don’t really think that is the bad part but the part where she does it to boost her confidence). At first she may be nice and sweet, but she may be desperate and cloying in the end. If you get into a real relationship with her, she will pull you down with all her baggage. She will nag, scream and cry to get your attention.
Yes, yes rainbows are nice but not all the time. This girl has a very positive outlook in life. She probably goes to church a lot or helps in charities too. She is a very positive person but sometimes it gets to you because she hate pessimism. This girl only melds with male version of Rainbow Bright. If you rant to her, she will give you a pep talk to pull you back up.
When you guys go out on dates, she is constantly smiling. She never seems to complain about anything. She is easy to please. But this may be the cause of you getting bored of her.
There are literally tons of women out there. Knowing which one you would like to date would help you stay away from the psycho ones. There are real gems there in the rough. Don’t be fooled appearances, for beauty is in… Say what?! Again it’s your choice. Don’t let the society tell you otherwise.
Dating can be pretty exciting. We get all nervous and jittery on our first dates. Some of us stare at the mirror for ages thinking about what to say or do during the date. We calculate our chances with the other person. There are just so many things that we can think of that the date can turn out into; some are good outcomes, while some are bad. Dating is much like gambling, we are never sure how things would turn out. We may be expecting something but things happen and everything shifts. On the other hand we can always learn to play the cards we are dealt with well.
Dating has rules too. Can’t just go out there and do whatever pleases you, otherwise you might end up with no one because everyone else tries to run away from you. There are manners and etiquettes that you should follow in order to look like a great catch. You are not a monkey (literally speaking, but yeah we were all descended from primates), so don’t act like one. Now I have taken the liberty to lay down some ground rules of the stuff you should not do on dates.
1. Don’t Talk Too Much About Your Self
Nothing can be more boring than listening to someone who is just interested in him or herself. The constant jabbering and jabbering about how great you are or what a nice person you are is just something that would send someone running on their heels in minutes. Allow the other person to talk. Listen to him or her intently. Many people commit the mistake of talking too much because they want to appear interesting to the other person. But the secret to attracting someone is to show that you are actually interested in them. If you are not interested in them and you are only interested in talking about yourself, then you should have just dated yourself.
A person who talks and talks about him or herself is either self-centered, narcissistic, lonely, or insecure or all of the above. On the other hand a nice person to talk to is open to ideas. He or she laughs at the other persons jokes and exchanges ideas in a bright and smart way.
2. Stop Talking About Your Ex or How Depressing Your Job Is
This person agreed to go out on a date with you because he or she remotely thought that he or she will have a bit of fun. He or she did not sign up to be your therapist. I mean it is ok to talk about this if you guys have gotten a few dates or so, but if you are just on date number one or date number 10 then you should shut your mouth about how awful your life is. Life is full of depressing things already, this person did not date you to add more stress into his or her life.
Even if you have known this person for a very long time you still should not treat your date like a sob session. You are dating because you want to go to the next level. If you want to just rant all night then you should have never called it a date but rather a drinking-crying-ranting session.
3. Don’t Expect the Other Person to Pick Up the Bill
Classic date scenario: Man picks up the girl at 7PM, man drives to the restaurant, man orders the food and then… man pays for the bill? Not! Girls, girls, girls (or boys for that matter), please don’t treat your date like your parent, it is not their obligation to pay for the whole bill. I mean we are not in the Victorian era any more. No one should be forced to pay for something that you both enjoyed.
Dating as two consenting adults comes with responsibilities. One of this is bringing enough cash (or credit card) to cover for the meal. Offering to pay for the movie while the other one pays for dinner would be nice too.
4. Acting Too Clingy
Hello this is a date, you guys are not yet boyfriend or girlfriend yet. This is just down right irritating. Clinginess is a sure sign of being desperate. I mean crazy stalker like desperate. It is such a big turn off if the girl keeps on texting and texting after the date like a jealous wife. If a man is too clingy, then he seems like a stalker. There is a thin line between being sweet and being clingy. Signs of clinginess are agreeing with everything the other person says, stalking his or her Facebook account, sending a ton of messages and trying to follow the person around like a lonely puppy. If you start doing such things, stop yourself, you may still save your face or better yet ask your friends to stop you.
5. Don’t Pretend to be Someone You’re Not
Pretending to be someone you are not is not just difficult, it is also obvious. No one likes a fake. If you can’t be the person he or she wants then don’t go out with them because in the long run, once you become bf-gf, and all the lovey-dovey is gone, then you will absolutely hate each other. Don’t act like a super cool guy when you are more of a boy next door or even an anime fan. There is someone out there who absolutely adores the type of person you are, there is no need to curtail your personality just to fit someone’s standards.
6. Don’t Over Dress
I mean sometimes we do get too excited to go on a date. We can’t sleep the night before just picturing how our date will go. We plan our outfits and spend hours in front of the mirror to look fab, but there is no need to go to a signature store to get new threads. Wearing something simple and elegant works best for girls. Women who put too much make up on is such a turn off. For men, a simple watch and if your wear earrings, one stud is fine. Putting on too much will make you look like a Christmas tree. Don’t spray too much perfume, you are not there to be a mosquito repellent.
7. Do Not Assume
There is nothing more infuriating than a girl or a boy who is assuming. Just because you have one date it does not mean that he or she is head over heels for you. Be casual and cool, not clingy. Do not assume that the girl went out with you that she is going to spread her legs right away, do not assume that a man is going to be your husband just because you had a date. This is one of the biggest turn offs ever, being too assuming.
8. Don’t Act Like a Slob
Yes, I said be yourself, but there is such a thing a good manners. Do not show up not showered and looking like a pig (or worse smelling like one). Act as if you are interested and willing to go a bit further than your normal self. Try to eat like you’re a person and not a goat. Don’t make slurping sounds. Don’t drink too much. Laugh like a human and not like a hyena.
9. Don’t Turn It Into A Group Date
If you want to bring your friend, you have to tell your date. Bringing a friend to your date can make him or her out of place and uncomfortable. He or she wanted to go out with you and not your peer group. Unless you both wanted it to be a group date, don’t turn it into one.
If you are wanting to have a chaperon of some sort or a backup plan just in case it’s a blind date, do it discreetly. If you are young and in need of a real chaperon, then maybe that is fine. If you need someone to rescue you in case the person you are meeting turns out to be an ogre then have your friend hide somewhere.
This is the most important thing here. I mean pity dates are so out of season. If you don’t like the guy or girl spare him or her and yourself the trouble and the money that you will put out on a date. Unless you are so desperate to find someone, like an itch to get married or something crazy, don’t force it. Dating someone you dislike is like eating a piece of cardboard, it is awful. I mean it may not be that bad, but it sure won’t be something you will want to experience.
Dating is not like brain surgery or algebra. It is not supposed to be that difficult. However, there are a few things to consider to avoid falling into the trap of dating boo-boos. I hope these tips helped you out. Got to go!
In a few days the Day of Hearts will arrive. Couples all googly eyed will be going to flower shops, chocolateries and confectionary shops, jewelry stores and stuffed toy aisles. All these are great gifts because it’s really the thought that counts. On the other hand, you can wow your Valentine by giving him or her something different or something with a personal touch.
Bake a cake – It doesn’t matter whether you’re a man or a woman, baking a cake for someone is truly romantic. The cake does not even have to look too beautiful… You can just bake the cake, follow the instructions from a book or the internet, skip the frosting or just use cream cheese with sugar and use M&M’s to write down your message. It may sound difficult, but it’s not. Baking cake does not need kneading; all you need to do is just mix all the dry stuff first and then all the wet stuff and then put them together and stick it in a preheated oven.
It’s really romantic because it’s a sweet treat and you made it.
A Bunch of Balloons with Messages – You can either buy some pre-blown up balloons from a party store or have them make messages on them or you can buy a bunch of uninflated balloons and blow them up with a small pump if you have one. You can write your messages in small bits of paper and you’re date can start popping the balloons to read the messages or you can tape a small card on the balloon itself or at the bottom of the string (if the balloon is helium filled so it can fly).
A Personalized Booklet of Vouchers – Well this can be a pretty special one. You can use it for either someone you just met or someone you’ve been with forever. For newly dating couples or for someone who you’ve only dated once, you can put down something like: “Free Coffee!! Delivered to your office desk, so you don’t need to hurry!” For couples who have been together for a long time, you can put a voucher for “I will cook for you today” o4r “30 Minute Back Massage”.
A “Mix Tape” – This may sound really old and cheesy but you can make a modern version of a mix tape. You can download songs and save them into a flash drive or cd of messages you’d want to tell that special someone. You can also put songs that both of you have listened to or something you know he or she likes.
A Hand Drawn Greeting Card – Yes, your drawing skills maybe no better than a six-year-old’s but it’s really sweet to see a card which is hand made. You can buy cardboard paper or craft paper from the book store. Fold it in half or in four. Draw something on the front and then write your message. In this day and age of technology, nothing spells romantic than a personalized handmade letter.
A Scrapbook – Now this one maybe more for the seasoned partners, though newly dating ones can do this too but just don’t go overboard. For couples who have had lots of memories together, putting it all in a scrapbook maybe a great way to remind him or her that you really value your memories.
A Picnic Basket – It’s not just Yogi Bear that likes picnic baskets, your date may love it too! This gift can have the stuff that you would need for a great picnic date. You can make a cute Sharpe/marker lettering on the blanket to say your sweet message.
Something personal – Give him or her something you know he or she will truly love. For example if he likes to do DIY, why not give him a set of tools or if she is a booklover give her a book she is dying to read.
Couple Shirts – Yeah this is the ultimate cheesiness, but it is really romantic. I mean you guys would be wearing a shirt with messages like “He is Mr. Right” and “She is Ms./Mrs. Always Right”. Hehehe…
A Personalized Item – You can give a personalized coffee mug, towel, pen; the choices are endless. It is a wonderful gift because it means you value that person a lot and that knowing what he or she likes matter to you. You can personalize almost everything.
There are so many creative gifts that you can give this V-day. The choices are endless. You still do the tradition